My Daughter's Kindergarten Concert (The most right hand side)

Monday, November 24, 2008

I used to be very worry about my daughter's social prformance when she was 2-3 years old. She hardly mingled around with public except to me, my wife and her big brother. I feel that she should be more social but she rather stayed at home and read her favourite Barbie's storybooks. Somehow, it took me patience and perseverance too bring her up in this wild world. I realize that she had to be taught to be more brave and confidence. I tried many ways to achieve this.

Alhamdulillah, just look at her now. She confidently embarked onto something that I never thought before. The grace stroke of her hands, her hips, her thigh and her feet, really pays all the hardwork. Now, she is no longer afraid of strangers and meeting new people. She even performs well in her academic achievements, where she sat 1st during the mid-term examination (100% marks)and 2nd during he final examination (99.2% in total marks).

Well, definetely this is just the beginning. More and more obstacles will be faced soon and I really hope that I, as her father, will be able to 'give' a meaningful life to her.

Regards,

Kumbang Sepi

3 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

wakakakka,,

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

aku tumpang bangga beb! as father i know...

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Utk melihat anak berjaya jangan terlalu memaksa mereka....biarlah mereka lakukan apa yang mereka mampu...sekiranya kurang menyerlah...bantulah dia utk mencapai matlamat itu....

Ikhlas...
Diaz............

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP